Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) real estate news discussion (Read 14653 times)
DavidLuis

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

real estate news discussion
Jun 5th, 2022 at 9:49pm
Print Post  
News posted in South China Morning Post in Jan 2022:

"High Court prosecuted two agents, CK Hall and Teddy Cheung from Kingsland Property Consultants.
The two agents defraud three owners to sell their properties at low prices. The two brokers deliberately
concealed some buyers' high offers but persuaded the owner to accept the lower bid from other buyers
who offered 1.5-2 times the commission."

email me at davidlouis2668@gmail.com  for photos taken from South China Morning Post

IP Logged

Wellminton06

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Re: real estate news discussion
Reply #1 - Jun 25th, 2022 at 11:57pm
Print Post  
Is this a fact of Kingsland? What do you mean they conceal some buyer's high offer?

IP Logged

DavidLuis

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #2 - Jun 26th, 2022 at 12:04am
Print Post  
For example, if a buyer is offering 8m and another one is offering 7.8m, they will not tell the landlord about the offer of 8m but will say to the landlord about the offer of 7.8m if the buyer offers more commission. Those landlords never knew what had happened. This is their way of surviving.

IP Logged

SK254

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #3 - Sep 13th, 2022 at 3:26am
Print Post  
DavidLuis wrote on Jun 5th, 2022 at 9:49pm:

"High Court prosecuted two agents, CK Hall and Teddy Cheung from Kingsland Property Consultants.
The two agents defraud three owners to sell their properties at low prices. The two brokers deliberately
concealed some buyers' high offers but persuaded the owner to accept the lower bid from other buyers

email me at davidlouis2668@gmail.com  for photos taken from South China Morning Post

Is that the case? but

1. Why I could not find a proper news link regarding to this?

2. I cannot search the verdict of this case from the Hong Kong judiciary website.

https://legalref.judiciary.hk/lrs/common/ju/judgment.jsp

would you provide the reference number so that I can search online?

3. If this is published online, other local news agencies would have reported too as this is deemed major and severe. However I just find none. Would you provide other news reports regarding it? Like from TVB, cable TV news, NOWtv News, Singtao, Oriental Daily

4. When I googled "Kingsland Property high court", nothing related appeared following the search. I also clicked the "news" column, nothing showed.

Would you explain to us as to why I cannot find all the accusation against Kingsland Property from you on google and wider local media?

Please advise as I don't want to be cheated by them.
« Last Edit: Sep 13th, 2022 at 8:41am by SK254 »  

IP Logged

DavidLuis

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #4 - Sep 13th, 2022 at 12:28pm
Print Post  
SK 254 is CK Hall actually. He is trying to defend himself.

IP Logged

SK254

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #5 - Sep 13th, 2022 at 4:35pm
Print Post  
DavidLuis wrote on Sep 13th, 2022 at 12:28pm:
SK 254 is CK Hall actually. He is trying to defend himself.

Why don't you provide any proof of your allegations ?
The wider population in Discovery Bay can judge whether it is true or not by making reference with any given facts. Below are what you should answer in order to make any solid accusation /allegations

1. Why we could not find a proper news link regarding this?

2. We cannot search the verdict of this case from the Hong Kong judiciary website.

https://legalref.judiciary.hk/lrs/common/ju/judgment.jsp

Would you kindly provide the reference number so that we can search online?

3. If this is published online, other local news agencies would have reported too as this is deemed major and severe. However we just find none. Would you provide other news reports regarding it? Like from TVB, cable TV news, NOWtv News, Singtao, Oriental Daily

4. When we googled "Kingsland Property high court", nothing related appeared following the search. We also clicked the "news" column, nothing showed.

Would you explain to us as to why we cannot find all the accusation against Kingsland Property from you on google and wider local media?

IP Logged

DavidLuis

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #6 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 2:03am
Print Post  
NO accusation against Kingsland Property at all!!!
In fact, we all know that Kingsland Agency is a dishonest agency and has been complained by DB agents, contractors, and their former colleagues about cheating money. They have a terrible reputation. There are many witnesses and victims, and these are enough proof.

1. This is a court case, and it is under review, it has not yet been sentenced. Ho you can search on Google.
2. There were 3 small claim cases against Kingsland by their former tenant Shirley and two former employees regarding cheating money. Are you able to search on Google? No, you need to go to the court to find the information. Not Google. Google searches are for commercials.
3. Again, you need to find court information in court, not online. It is a court case, not an ad or article written. 
4. The case is still under review and will take a few years to process. You know a court case takes a long time.

Teddy Cheung has bad-mouthed many other agents and their competitors for years. He is trying to make other agents look bad, especially to attack the ones who are doing better than him. He wants the real estate market profit only to go to them.
They have two agencies coop with them, borrowed flat keys from other agencies, and made duplicates of the keys without the landlords' consent. Sneaked into the flats and took photos......etc.
The two agencies they coop with will help them speak well for mutual benefit.

IP Logged

DavidLuis

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #7 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 2:24am
Print Post  
Again, I suggest going to Small Claim Court to find out how many cases are against Kingsland Property Consultants, and you will understand. That is the best way to prove. Some cases will go through Small Claim Court before moving on to High Court if not resolved, but it all depends on the claimers.

IP Logged

SK254

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #8 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 2:48am
Print Post  

You quoted this and we assume it is a statedment made by the news from South china morning post in Jan 2022.

We cannot google anything with 1 "south china morning post" + 2 ""High Court prosecuted two agents, CK Hall and Teddy Cheung from Kingsland Property Consultants.
who offered 1.5-2 times the commission."“

Is this news purely generated out of your imagination? or is this  news purely made up by you?

Would you provide a south china morning post news link about High Court in relation to Kingsland Property Consultants which took place in January 2022 so that all people in DB can read the full article instead of small proportion of the statement? If not, you are making up something unreal which fools the wider Discovery Bay population.

IP Logged

SK254

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #9 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 3:10am
Print Post  
Would you provide the case number and we can search that on Judiciary website provided below so that we can know the process of this case?

https://e-services.judiciary.hk/dcl/index.jsp?lang=en&date=14092022&mode=search

IP Logged

DavidLuis

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #10 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 3:40am
Print Post  
that is the first time I heard to find a case on this website. Well, let me study it.

IP Logged

SK254

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #11 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 3:41am
Print Post  

Would you provide a south china morning post news link about High Court in relation to Kingsland Property Consultants which took place in January 2022 so that all people in DB can read the full article instead of small proportion of the statement? If not, you are making up something unreal which fools the wider Discovery Bay population.

IP Logged

DavidLuis

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #12 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 3:43am
Print Post  
I already suggest you to go to Small Claim Court to check it out. If this is not enough, I do not know what do to with you. You are obviously someone from Kingsland.

IP Logged

DavidLuis

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #13 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 3:46am
Print Post  
Let's go to Small Claim Court to see how many cases against Kingsland, then people will learn if this is a fact or not. The more you argue here, the most likely you are someone from Kingsland.

IP Logged

SK254

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #14 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 3:51am
Print Post  
DavidLuis wrote on Sep 14th, 2022 at 3:43am:
I already suggest you to go to Small Claim Court to check it out. If this is not enough, I do not know what do to with you. You are obviously someone from Kingsland.

First of all. I have to reiterate that I am not from Kingsland but merely local resident in Discovery Bay. I have asked you to provide solid evidences which support your claims/ allegation/ accusation but you chose not to provide but to ignore.

You said  the following on this post at first

"News posted in South China Morning Post in Jan 2022:

email me at davidlouis2668@gmail.com  for photos taken from South China Morning Post”

1. Why you cannot provide the south china morning post news link so that we can read the full article on south china morning post wesbite?

2. Why nothing appeared when I typed "Kingsland property consultants" at South China Morning Post wesbite?

Are you unable to provide evidence so that you switch focus by stating I am from Kingsland?

Would you simply provide solid facts and evidences and show to all readers in this forum or on facebook?

IP Logged

SK254

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #15 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 3:54am
Print Post  
DavidLuis wrote on Sep 14th, 2022 at 3:46am:
Let's go to Small Claim Court to see how many cases against Kingsland, then people will learn if this is a fact or not. The more you argue here, the most likely you are someone from Kingsland.

Sure, would you please go to small claim court and tell us how many cases are against Kingsland.

I am here to ask you to provide evidence and fact.

Evidence and fact speaks the truth except counterfeit especially if Kingsland is prosecuted by High Court. However, you are unable to provide any here while I have invited you to please provide.

IP Logged

DavidLuis

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #16 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 3:57am
Print Post  
before I tried to post the article link and photo link to this website, but I do not know why it did not work, and I cannot even post a photo here. I should have just posted the direct photo link here, but I do not know how. I tried and it did not work. As such, I just type the article here. It was dated in Jan 2022, and not sure if I can still find the link.

IP Logged

DavidLuis

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #17 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 3:58am
Print Post  
I told you the best way the get the proof, but you seem not to want to find out the fact. That is why I doubt if you are from Kingsland.

IP Logged

SK254

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #18 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 4:01am
Print Post  
DavidLuis wrote on Sep 14th, 2022 at 3:57am:
before I tried to post the article link and photo link to this website, but I do not know why it did not work, and I cannot even post a photo here. I should have just posted the direct photo link here, but I do not know how. I tried and it did not work. As such, I just type the article here. It was dated in Jan 2022, and not sure if I can still find the link.

Nothing appeared on google when I typed ""High Court prosecuted two agents, CK Hall and Teddy Cheung from Kingsland Property Consultants.
who offered 1.5-2 times the commission.""

Post the direct south china morning post link. That is the easiest way where everyone can read.

Don't tell me that you need 1 day to find the south china morning post link about kingsland? You can post the south china morning post link about kingsland within 5 minutes. we are waiting for the news link and would like to read the full article.

If you cannot post the link. It means you are making up the whole story.

IP Logged

DavidLuis

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #19 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 4:08am
Print Post  
You are here to challenge questions and try to make people not believe. If you are not from Kingsland, why would you say this is not a fact? Why would you already justify that this is not a fact? Are you a judge?

I can understand they try their best to defend themselves.

IP Logged

SK254

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #20 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 4:10am
Print Post  

Please accurately provide case number so that we can search the case on judiciary website. There is case number since Kingsland Property Consultants is prosecuted by High Court.   

Don't tell me that you tried to find or post it but unsuccessful because you just dont have!

If not, this proves that you are again making up the story.

IP Logged

DavidLuis

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #21 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 4:12am
Print Post  
if you got robbed on the street, would you be able to submit the paper evidence?

IP Logged

SK254

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #22 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 4:14am
Print Post  
DavidLuis wrote on Sep 14th, 2022 at 4:08am:
You are here to challenge questions and try to make people not believe. If you are not from Kingsland, why would you say this is not a fact? Why would you already justify that this is not a fact? Are you a judge?

I can understand they try their best to defend themselves.

Why don't you provide fact and evidence so that others can judge?

1. Where is the south china post news link about Kingsland?

2. Where is the case number for this case?

3. Why local Hong Kong cantonese media agencies has not ever covered such major news?  TVB, NOWTV, CABLE TV, ORIENTAL DAILY, AM730 etc

IP Logged

DavidLuis

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #23 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 4:15am
Print Post  
I think you got me wrong. I am just read and heard all about these cases and things going on. You should go to the Small Claim Court to get the case number and search on website. I do not have the case number as I am not those landlords.

IP Logged

SK254

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #24 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 4:16am
Print Post  
DavidLuis wrote on Sep 14th, 2022 at 4:12am:
if you got robbed on the street, would you be able to submit the paper evidence?

You said "News posted in South China Morning Post in Jan 2022:

email me at davidlouis2668@gmail.com  for photos taken from South China Morning PostNews posted in South China Morning Post in Jan 2022:

email me at davidlouis2668@gmail.com  for photos taken from South China Morning Post"

Since you stated that High Court prosecuted Kingsland Property Consultants in Jan 2022, then there is a case number allocated for every single cases. Where is the case number?

Why don't you provide the case number so everyone can read fully?  I have asked you for many times already but you chose not to provide

IP Logged

SK254

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #25 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 4:18am
Print Post  
DavidLuis wrote on Sep 14th, 2022 at 4:15am:
I think you got me wrong. I am just read and heard all about these cases and things going on. You should go to the Small Claim Court to get the case number and search on website. I do not have the case number as I am not those landlords.

You stated the above. So would you provide the South China morning post news link so that we all can read the official news article ? The news link should inclulde the following wording"

IP Logged

SK254

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #26 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 4:20am
Print Post  
DavidLuis wrote on Sep 14th, 2022 at 4:15am:

No case number means the prosecution does not exist in Hong Kong Judiciary history. Otherwise, please provide the fact and evidence to prove that it exists

Please don't rely on rumor or wording from others because everyone can make it up. Please rely on

1. news source such as TVB, NOWTV, CABLE TV, ORIENTAL DAILY, SCMP, AM730, SINGTAO etc.

2. Judiciary with real case number

IP Logged

DavidLuis

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Re: real estate news discusion
Reply #27 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 4:21am
Print Post  
Is this a murder case and it is influential enough to get the whole city's attention? If you got robbed on the street, you would probably get a small piece of space in the newspaper for one day, and that is it. Are they celebrities or Queen Elizabeth?

IP Logged

DavidLuis

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #28 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 4:24am
Print Post  
I already told you to to go the Small Claim Court and you will get the case number and everything. I am not responsible for this. You should go. If you do not go, then no point to accuse me of anything. You are accusing me now.

IP Logged

SK254

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Re: real estate news discusion
Reply #29 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 4:27am
Print Post  
DavidLuis wrote on Sep 14th, 2022 at 4:21am:
Is this a murder case and it is influential enough to get the whole city's attention? If you got robbed on the street, you would probably get a small piece of space in the newspaper for one day, and that is it. Are they celebrities or Queen Elizabeth?

Yes you are the first one to get whole DB's attention by posting this here!

Since you are accusing Kingsland, why cannot you provide solid evidence such as case number because Kingsland is prosecuted by High Court? 

Why you don't take this step to strengthen your accusation?

IP Logged

DavidLuis

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #30 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 4:27am
Print Post  
The Small Claim Court has everything you need. If you do not go, you are from Kingsland. I am done arguing with you.

IP Logged

SK254

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #31 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 4:28am
Print Post  
DavidLuis wrote on Sep 14th, 2022 at 4:24am:
I already told you to to go the Small Claim Court and you will get the case number and everything. I am not responsible for this. You should go. If you do not go, then no point to accuse me of anything. You are accusing me now.

If no case number is found in this case, you are the one who is doing this act of defamation.

IP Logged

DavidLuis

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #32 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 4:30am
Print Post  
I already said many times to go to Small Claim Court first, the case will go through Small Claim Court and then move on to High Court. It is difficult to deal with High Court. You can get information there. That is the evidence.

IP Logged

SK254

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #33 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 4:32am
Print Post  
DavidLuis wrote on Sep 14th, 2022 at 4:27am:
The Small Claim Court has everything you need. If you do not go, you are from Kingsland. I am done arguing with you.

Of course you are done arguing with me because

1. You lack of solid argument and evidence to discuss further

2. This is not real so that you are unable to prove logically.

You would have kept arguing with if you have solid evidence!

I bet you would defame Kingsland Property Consultants without solid evidence and fact again and again in coming future.

DavidLuis we know who you are

IP Logged

SK254

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #34 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 4:34am
Print Post  
DavidLuis wrote on Sep 14th, 2022 at 4:30am:
I already said many times to go to Small Claim Court first, the case will go through Small Claim Court and then move on to High Court. It is difficult to deal with High Court. You can get information there. That is the evidence.

Again we are back to basic, you first wrote

“News posted in South China Morning Post in Jan 2022:

High court already prosecuted Kingsland Property Consultants. So there is a case number of it. Why you suddenly said it will go through small claim tribunal then High Court?????
Where is the case number?

IP Logged

DavidLuis

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #35 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 4:45am
Print Post  
I think no point to argue with you. I have told you everything already. But you never want to find out the truth in Small Claim Court. As such, no point to argue further now. I am done talking to you.

IP Logged

DavidLuis

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #36 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 4:46am
Print Post  
but if you go to Small Claim Court, you can see there were many cases against Kindsland.

IP Logged

DavidLuis

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #37 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 4:47am
Print Post  
I mean those cases must go through Small Claim Court first then move up to High Court.

IP Logged

SK254

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #38 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 4:48am
Print Post  
DavidLuis wrote on Sep 14th, 2022 at 4:45am:
I think no point to argue with you. I have told you everything already. But you never want to find out the truth in Small Claim Court. As such, no point to argue further now. I am done talking to you.

Of course you are done arguing with me because

1. You lack of solid argument and evidence to discuss further

2. This is not real so that you are unable to prove logically.

You would have kept arguing with if you have solid evidence! You will keep providing various news article links and case number to us in order to prove you are right. Now you stop.  Why don't you provide solid evidence as you are the first one to open this topic.

You are the first one who started this topic, why dont you unveil the truth further? Instead you have asked me to unveil the truth?

The truth is you cannot provide solid evidence and fact then you ineviably stop the discussion.

IP Logged

SK254

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #39 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 4:53am
Print Post  
DavidLuis wrote on Sep 14th, 2022 at 4:46am:
but if you go to Small Claim Court, you can see there were many cases against Kindsland.

Please provide More details such as numbers instead of making general statement. How many cases related to Kingsland by far? When those cases were filed? What is the ajudication? How many cases Kingsland wins or losts?

IP Logged

SK254

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #40 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 5:03am
Print Post  
DavidLuis, would you answer why there is no news coverage ever about Kingsland property prosecuted by High Court within local Hong Kong news agencies?  It is a big news in real estate.

Why TVB News did not cover this prosecution?
Why NowTV news did not cover this prosecution?
Why Cable TV news  did not cover this prosecution?
Why AM730 news did not cover this prosecution?
Why Oriental Daily did not cover this prosecution?
Why Singtao Daily News did not cover this prosecution?

The reason is becasue it does not exist.

IP Logged

DavidLuis

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #41 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 5:16am
Print Post  
you think the more you argue, the more people will believe you.

"The truth is you cannot provide solid evidence and fact"

You dare not go to the Small Claim Court to get the information, but you keep arguing here and state that this is an accusation. Which can only prove that you are from Kingsland. The boss of Kingsland, Mr. Kan, and his family are living in DB for many years and as well as CK's family. You are here not to find out the truth, but just to speak out for Kingsland. 

We all know what kind of people they are. Even their previous contractor - Master Mo, who had passed away 2 years ago, and the agency next door, their former employees, all compliant about them. There is no accusation or defamation against them. We all speak the truth. Why does no one say anything bad about other agents or agencies? There are more than 15-20 agencies in DB. Something must be wrong with these agents.

IP Logged

DavidLuis

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #42 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 5:19am
Print Post  
I am sorry! I did not watch TV for years and I do know. I just say something I saw and heard.

IP Logged

SK254

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #43 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 5:20am
Print Post  
DavidLuis wrote on Sep 14th, 2022 at 5:16am:
you think the more you argue, the more people will believe you.

"The truth is you cannot provide solid evidence and fact"

You dare not go to the Small Claim Court to get the information, but you keep arguing here and state that this is an accusation. Which can only prove that you are from Kingsland. The boss of Kingsland, Mr. Kan, and his family are living in DB for many years and as well as CK's family. You are here not to find out the truth, but just to speak out for Kingsland. 

We all know what kind of people they are. Even their previous contractor - Master Mo, who had passed away 2 years ago, and the agency next door, their former employees, all compliant about them. There is no accusation or defamation against them. We all speak the truth. Why does no one say anything bad about other agents or agencies? There are more than 15-20 agencies in DB. Something must be wrong with these agents.

All claims must be based on evidence.

You are the one who accused them. Why don't you find out and present the truths?

I provided you the guidline where everybody can access to. However you merely presented statements which cannot be verified.

Looks like you have never gone to small claim tribunal. Unfortunatley You don't know how it works.

Centaline prasied Kingsland, don't you know about it?
« Last Edit: Sep 14th, 2022 at 6:57am by SK254 »  

IP Logged

DavidLuis

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #44 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 5:22am
Print Post  
I just saw at least 3 cases against Kindsland in Small Claim Court and some bad news on Apple Daily, and one in South Morning Post. That's it. Do not know others.

IP Logged

SK254

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #45 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 5:24am
Print Post  
DavidLuis wrote on Sep 14th, 2022 at 5:22am:
I just saw at least 3 cases against Kindsland in Small Claim Court and some bad news on Apple Daily, and one in South Morning Post. That's it. Do not know others.

Ok. please provide more details about the 3 cases. Otherwise, you are making up story again and again.

Please provide news link for Apply Daily and South China Morning Post so that everybody can read it carefully instead of having you to spread the rumor.

Please now provide the detail of the 3 cases and Apple daily and south china morning post news link
« Last Edit: Sep 14th, 2022 at 6:26am by SK254 »  

IP Logged

SK254

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #46 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 6:18am
Print Post  
DavidLuis wrote on Sep 14th, 2022 at 5:19am:
I am sorry! I did not watch TV for years and I do know. I just say something I saw and heard.

Don't make excuse.  You read SCMP and saw the so called prosecution news means you use internet. Other news agencies would have reported the same news on internet as well. It is never the case when only one news agency announce the news while others don't.

Your allegation does not exist. That is why there is no news coverage about it on various local news agencies. You are smart enough to defame Kingsland property on this forum but you are not smart enough to look for news coverage on google about Kingsland property being prosecuted? and you don't wish to post them here and make a scam?

IP Logged

SK254

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #47 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 6:35am
Print Post  
DavidLuis wrote on Sep 14th, 2022 at 5:22am:

Where did you see the cases? Did you see that while you were asleep? How others can see the 3 cases if they wish to know more?   Are you out of your mind?

IP Logged

DavidLuis

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #48 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 7:52am
Print Post  
you said Centaline praised Kingsland? Do you have any proof of that?
You need evidence to prove what you said.

You are accusing me and I am really mad at talking to you.
I speak out the facts. I heard Centaline agents tell me that Mr. Kan and Teddy Cheung are the most cunning agents. But you said they praised them. Prove it.

Contractors Master Fu, Master Mo, and many other agents complained about them.
Regarding the Apple Daily news, Appley Daily had closed, where to find the past links? But fortunately, many other agents have seen this news before.
Regarding the 3 cases, I knew from the tenant Shirley's boyfriend, who lived in Coastline,  many years ago la, who told me.
Regarding the South Morning Post, I saw it.

I am the witness already. Why should I accuse Kingsland? It is not my purpose to accuse them, as well as other people. Why would so many people want to accuse or defame them? And why only Kingsland, I have never heard anyone say any other DB agents are bad. If I have a purpose for doing this, I should have saved the Apple Daily News link.

If you are a DB resident, it is not your position to judge all these are accusations, not facts. You are not in the right position to judge because it is not fair to all victims. I am sincerely telling you all things I saw and heard not made up by myself. It is statements from all victims.

If you are a DB resident, you may be got treated by them very nicely. To be honest, they treat some clients well to get business. Their service is not bad. Why not treat clients well as clients can offer them money? Teddy Cheung often bowed to his client and said thank you many times once the clients made an offer to him. Who knows he is a conning man indeed, cheating you behind by using tricks. These people are good at the face but stab people behind.

IP Logged

SK254

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #49 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 8:00am
Print Post  
Regarding centaline prasing kingsland. My friend is centaline agent, he told me. As per what you said, I am the witness already.

I also heard Centaline agents tell me that Mr. Kan and Teddy Cheung are quite professional in deal with customers.

I am also sincerely telling you all things I saw and heard not made up by myself. It is statements from other agents.

The proper way to deal with this is to call 999 and report to police instead of making scam. They will be sent to jail if they are found guilty. Don't you agree?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint