Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Searching For a Self-Storage Service (Read 1575 times)
Ronnie D. Brody

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Searching For a Self-Storage Service
Apr 16th, 2019 at 4:21am
Print Post  
Hey, I'm John from Toronto. I got a promotional transfer to Richmond Hill and the Joining date is 22nd.  So I'm decided to move to Richmond Hill with my family. I have my wife and our kids with me. I did some research on buying a home with less credit. Finally, now we bought a house that'll work well for us. Or at least I hope so!

After that, we sold our current house here in Canada. We have to vacate it before Monday. But here's the problem; we can't move into the new house until Wednesday.

Hence, we have to find a temporary space to live for the time being. Carrying all the households to the temporary space is not a good idea. I'm thinking about getting a storage facility to hold our items until our new house is ready.

Yesterday I found a self-storage service website and I checked their self-storage prices in Markham. Looks like they are good, but before making a final decision, I would like to hear from you. Please let me know if you have better ideas.

IP Logged

ozremovalists

Best Removalists company
across Australia

Re: Searching For a Self-Storage Service
Reply #1 - Apr 19th, 2019 at 1:08pm
Print Post  
Hy, I will suggest you for the best Self Storage service across Australia to contact with OZ Removalists, is a top leading removalists company in Melbourne. You can contact them at 1800842066 to know more details. Oz removalists provides you a reliable and affordable self storage services for all type of move.  :)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint