Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Suggest Some Good Debt Consolidation Services (Read 1541 times)
Ronnie D. Brody

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Suggest Some Good Debt Consolidation Services
Feb 20th, 2019 at 4:42am
Print Post  
Hi guys, need your help. Right now my financial situation is really bad.
I'm with my boyfriend and we are having some financial problems lately.
It started with credit card debts and now we are drowning in debt. On top of that we bought an apartment in Cambridge five years ago with a variable rate mortgage and now the mortgage rate is too high.

Because of all this, he is really depressed. He also started taking too much alcohol nowadays and most of the time, he is out. Maybe it's just my mind but I feel like I'm losing him. So, I have to bring him back somehow.

My friend yesterday suggested a nearby debt consolidation company that can help us get out from debt. Then I did some research on the web and found that the company is actually good. But I would like to hear your opinion and suggestions on this. Thanks in advance.

IP Logged

twinkleberry

Re: Suggest Some Good Debt Consolidation Services
Reply #1 - Feb 20th, 2019 at 6:14am
Print Post  
Dear Ronnie Brody

Sorry to hear that you have financial problems. They don't seem to be the only problems you have. Identity change seems to be another

On Sep 22nd you were Thomas from Mississauga.
On Dec 26th you were running a business in Canada which was going really well.
So well in fact that you changed your name on Jan 28th to Jack from New York

What a busy person you are.

The single common denominator in all your posts is the click link which most people on the forum including myself are not going to open

Suggest that you stop posting your click bait links on our forum and concentrate on finding a name for life

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint