Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Looking for a New Family to work with.. (Read 889 times)
Msmanelski

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Looking for a New Family to work with..
Jun 27th, 2018 at 1:23pm
Print Post  
Dear Employers,

My name is Marienell, you can call me Manell, 32 yrs of age, married (separated) with one daughter who is turning 8...I graduated with the Degree in Bachelor of Science in Nursing and a Registered Nurse..I have worked as an Aupair in Holland to a Dutch Family for a year and another year in Switzerland to a Swedish-Italian Family ( I can speak and understand a bit German)...Now, i am working to a Chinese Family for 5 years and 4 months. Contract will end on the 21th of Feb, 2019 and I am planning not to finish my contract and find a new family to work to..I will let you know the reason when you give me chance to know me thru interview..I can do household chores, look after newborn, toddlers, preschoolers or even with special needs...I can cook and still willing to learn to cook other dish..I am an open-minded, loving and cheerful person.. I can be independent but still i am open to positive and negative comments for me to enhance my work and for us to have a harmonious relationship...if you want to know more about me feel free to send me msg thru whatsapp 51472731 and we can set an appointment for an interview...thank you and hope to hear from you soon!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint