Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Holiday private art lessons for children and adult (Read 819 times)
Ruthb

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Holiday private art lessons for children and adult
Nov 15th, 2016 at 7:34am
Print Post  
Holiday art lessons available for children and adults!  Individually or set up your own small playgroup or party!  families, friends, or  just kids!  Come paint and draw and learn new techniques and have fun with a new experience! 

I Miss. Ruth Buckner, offer private art classes for adults and children, designed especially towards the student’s needs and wants.  Art is for life, and it spans across all age groups. 
I am an experienced art teacher who majored in art at university in the United States and continued her studies in painting in university here in Hong Kong. 
I teach Painting: acrylic, watercolor, oil painting.  I also teach Drawing: pen, charcoal, pencil, and mixed media.  I teach beginners up to the very advanced.  I encourage skill, creativity, imagination, and design.  Each student’s lessons are individualized to their needs and interests.   I love for my students to have fun and learn skills at the- same time. 

Cost?
I offer affordable classes for adults and children 6-up
Private lessons:  1hr. - $250hk   1hr  ½ -  $350.
Small Group lessons for a private party/ playdate: $200hk per student.

Contact me:
Call/Message/WhatsApp me: 6386-1766
Email: Bakwingyan@gmail.com

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint