Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Certified teacher in Hong Kong (Read 1038 times)
estherbyfaith

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Certified teacher in Hong Kong
Apr 27th, 2016 at 6:30am
Print Post  
Dear all,

I am a graduate of Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in English Language Teaching and Master of Arts in Translation of the Chinese University of Hong Kong.  In addition, I completed Language and Culture Courses at the Institute of Applied Language Studies in the University of Ediburgh, the Professional Attachment Programme of Southern Cross University and the Teacher Placement at Richmond River High School in Lismore, Australia.

I am a registered, certified teacher. I have a few years of experience of being a full time secondary school teacher, an instructor in tertiary institutes, a supply teacher and more than ten years of experience privately tutoring students of all ages with different levels.

I teach English, Chinese, Cantonese and Mandarin and I mainly provide one-to-one tutorial.

I also provide translation/interpreting service between Chinese and English. I've experience of translation/interpreting such as in churches, a music company, a staff workshop in Van Clef and Arpels.

Please feel free to contact/whatsapp me through my email address: estherbyfaith@yahoo.com.hk and my mobile number or whatsapp: 5509 2611.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,
Esther Hui

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint