Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic I can improve your English (Read 2000 times)
DBbrit

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

I can improve your English
Nov 16th, 2015 at 4:18am
Print Post  
Hi, my name is Tom and I am a native English speaker looking to help you with your English.  I grew up in England and have spent the majority of my life there, whilst also obtaining an undergraduate degree in Business Management and Geography. 

I am offering you the chance to use my English skills to help you with improving your grasp of the world's most desired language.  I can help with a variety of tasks including:

- Written work such as essays, reports and letters
- Conversational skills and pronunciation
- Speech preparation and writing
- Spelling, grammar, and punctuation

I can not speak cantonese so lessons will be 100% in English, giving you the greatest opportunity to improve!

I am not a qualified English tutor, although my English skills are no doubt as good as those that are qualified.  Therefore, I do not charge the same prices as a qualified tutor!

If you would like me to help with your English skills or read any of your written work, then please contact me through either email or through whatsapp at +61403556047  with what you would like help with and we can take it from there.

Thank you.

IP Logged

mimimi666

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Re: I can improve your English
Reply #1 - Jan 12th, 2016 at 1:57pm
Print Post  
I am looking for tutor for my 5-year-old son. He could speak very little English. Could you contact me by email: ypmamigo@gmail.com

Thanks!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint