Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Programming Tutoring (Read 308 times)
Tetsuya

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Programming Tutoring
Dec 13th, 2022 at 11:41am
Print Post  
As a third year computer science student at the University of St. Andrews, I am offering tutoring services to help students who may be struggling in their programming classes. I understand how difficult it can be to keep up with the pace of a programming class, and I want to help others improve their understanding of the material and succeed in their studies.

I have been on the deans list for academic excellence in both first and second year, and am on track to achieving the same this coming year. This gives me the confidence to provide personalized guidance and support to help you better understand complex concepts and improve your problem-solving skills. I am a patient and understanding tutor, and I will do my best to help you achieve your academic goals.

I am not a perfect student, and I have faced challenges in my own studies. But I have worked hard to overcome those challenges, and I am confident that I can help you do the same. If you need help with a specific assignment or want to gain a deeper understanding of computer science, please don't hesitate to contact me to schedule tutoring sessions. I am here to help you succeed.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint