Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Looking for good influencers (Read 1677 times)
joanjoher

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Looking for good influencers
Dec 24th, 2019 at 8:00am
Print Post  
I just began an independent company where I sell recycled items on the web. Presently I'm wanting to help my business methodologies by making high traffic to my site by utilizing social stages. But I've no idea about the new online marketing trends and, hence I researched a bit about it. While browsing through the internet, I just happened to see the website of an influencer marketer in Los Angeles which provides online influencers with unique business opportunities. And I hope they can help me to improve my business. Can anyone tell me the biggest challenges facing small businesses in integrating social media into their marketing activities?

IP Logged

ams789

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Re: Looking for good influencers
Reply #1 - Mar 1st, 2020 at 5:16pm
Print Post  
I work in the advertising industry but I don't own a small business. In general influencer marketing can be worth it depending on your goals and the type of audience you want to reach. The cost of using an influencer depends on their "influence" such as no. of followers, no. of likes, quality of content, and how active they are on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc. You will need to research and vet influencers across different platforms to see if they match your company's brand, voice and style. Is this person someone who can speak to your brand? Keep in mind that an influencer is a representative of your brand, so a typical risk is that business owners use an influencer has no correlation with the business' product or service and therefore the audience is less likely to purchase from the brand.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint