Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Private tutor available (Read 1208 times)
venus430

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Private tutor available
Sep 25th, 2019 at 3:59pm
Print Post  
I am a graduate from the Chinese University of Hong Kong, and now a part-time private tutor. I am familiar with the DSE, IGCSE and GCE syllabus and I have 7-year experience in offering private tutorials for the local and international students ranging from kindergarten to secondary 6 (year 3 to year 12), and also 2-year experience in an education company as a part-time tutor. I am specialized in providing mathematics tutorials, but I also provide Physics, Biology, and Combine Science classes. Being familiar with the syllabus and exam skills of the DSE, IGSE, and GCE, I am confident on helping the students gain satisfied result in the public exams

Tuition subjects inc:
Kindergarten & primary school: all subjects
Secondary school:
Junior form - all subjects
Senior form - Science, Mathematics

Here are the types of tutorials offered:
a. 2-3 months intensive class
Allow the students to catch up with the school's teaching progress in a short period of time. (Most students are able to get into the top 20% within one academic year)

b. Long-term tutorial class
Regularly assess and review student's study progress, ensuring a smooth progress towards public examinations.

c. homework-assistance

Tuition format includes one on one or group tution (two to three students in a class). Tuition fee negotiable.

Please whatsapp 9093 1015 Miss Chan or by phone call if interested. Thank you very much!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint