Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Should I be using Kosso wood for home construction (Read 981 times)
Micheal

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Should I be using Kosso wood for home construction
Jan 30th, 2019 at 7:42pm
Print Post  
I have just started out in the field of woodworking and I do not know much about the existing types of wood that are suitable for building wood storage. I thought of opting for lumber but it probably would not sustain in the humid and hot weather of Louisiana. A few acquaintances in the same field asked me to look for wholesale Kosso wood supplies and I have decided to contact the relevant suppliers. However, it would be great if I had a few alternatives to it as well such as I could get either teak wood or plywood, whatever works in building a solid storage cart. 
Kosso wood tends to be kiln dried and the suppliers are providing square logs that are available in both brown and yellow colors. Another factor that made me resort to it was that the said specifications said the wood does not have holes, curves and no layers of bark. If I get quality Kosso at a reasonable price then I would save it for further furniture crafting. My objective is to acquire quality wood that is both durable and has a tactile surface. Do you think Kosso would is the right choice or not?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint