Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Need a New Truck Urgently (Read 4059 times)
Ronnie D. Brody

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Need a New Truck Urgently
Oct 25th, 2018 at 7:13am
Print Post  
Hey,
I own a construction company in my hometown. I have already got a commercial loan to raise fund for expanding my business. Now We are using rented trucks for our work. But, it's difficult since they increased the rental charges recently. So, I think it's the right time to buy a new truck.
I heard that going to a truck loan company is a good option for many reasons. However, I don't know more about this.
Like, what are the procedures?, What are the documents required for processing the application? etc.

I already found some companies providing truck financing loans. Does anyone have any previous experiences with such kind of companies?
If so, please don't hesitate to share your suggestions.

IP Logged

Otis The Tramp

Sittin' in Discovery Bay,
wastin' time...

Re: Need a New Truck Urgently
Reply #1 - Oct 27th, 2018 at 8:21am
Print Post  
Well Ronnie, if it's trucks you're after, you've come to the right place. Discovery Bay has a thriving truck hire business, and you can just roll up and drive one away on the same day.
But wait, there's more! If you come to the weekly Discovery Bay Flatbed, Truck and Recreational Vehicle Market, you can get yourself a BRAND NEW TRUCK for even less than you'd pay for that rental, with absolutely no money up front, and financing can be arranged at absolutely zero interest, right then and there. That's right, we'll give you cash money to buy our trucks! Crazy guys, crazy value, that's Discovery Bay!
So just come on down to Cafe Duvet and ask for Yerfut Inmibolz.

IP Logged

twinkleberry

Reply #2 - Oct 27th, 2018 at 11:52am
Print Post  
I think you spelt his name wrong Otis, I thought it was Yerskrat
« Last Edit: Oct 27th, 2018 at 3:09pm by twinkleberry »  

IP Logged

Ger
God Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #3 - Oct 27th, 2018 at 11:04pm
Print Post  
There's a Discovery Bay in the USA.  Things sometimes get posted on here by people who've Googled the name and found the wrong one.  Just ignore it or reply that this is not the USA.  We don't have trucks here.

IP Logged

Otis The Tramp

Sittin' in Discovery Bay,
wastin' time...

Reply #4 - Oct 31st, 2018 at 11:45am
Print Post  
Ger wrote on Oct 27th, 2018 at 11:04pm:
this is not the USA.  We don't have trucks here.

No trucks? Where have you been Ger? You want a truck, we’ve got more trucks than you could wave a dead cat at! We’ve got  Minivans, SUVs, pickups and panel trucks, panel vans and tow trucks, cement mixers, mobile cranes, dump trucks, garbage trucks, Refrigerator trucks, tractors, box trucks, bloody great big vans, patform & flatbed trucks, fire trucks, recreational trucks and motor homes. Whatever your Discovery Bay trick needs may be, just come on down and slap your cash on the bar at Cafe Duvet, ring the bell and holler like your lungs are on fire, “I want to buy every truck driving dude in the plaza a pitcher of margarita!” Because at Cafe Duvet Truck and Loan R Us, we’ll never let you drive away sober!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint