Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Physiotherapy For Stroke (Read 2375 times)
Ronnie D. Brody

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Physiotherapy For Stroke
Sep 24th, 2018 at 4:10am
Print Post  
"My friend suffered a massive hemorrhagic stroke. She is 23. It was a bleed in the brain. After the surgery, she is now discharged from the hospital. Though she still has speech and mobility problems.

I mean she can't talk clearly or loudly., can't walk without help. And couldn't grab things using the left hand. 
Her doc suggested physiotherapy. Her relatives are also saying the same. Moreover, we all read many success stories on the web as well.

So we decided to take her to a physiotherapy and Massage center in Mississauga. Before going there, I would like to know more about it like; how long will the treatment take?, How much recovery can we expect? Are there any other better options? etc."

IP Logged

rexwongg

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Re: Physiotherapy For Stroke
Reply #1 - Apr 8th, 2020 at 2:59pm
Print Post  
My girlfriend suffered a massive sciatica stroke. She is 23. It was a bleed in the waist. After the surgery, she is now discharged from the hospital. Though she still has sleeping and mobility problems.

I mean she can't sleep and walk properly., can't walk without help. And couldn't grab things using the left hand.
Her doc suggested outcall sensual massage therapy. Her relatives are also saying the same. Moreover, we all read many success stories on the web as well.

So we decided to take her to a physiotherapy and Massage center in hong kong. Before going there, I would like to know more about it like; how long will the treatment take?, How much recovery can we expect? Are there any other better options? etc."

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint