Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Guitar, Piano and Music Theory Lessons (Read 833 times)
JamesCook

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Guitar, Piano and Music Theory Lessons
Aug 28th, 2018 at 9:01am
Print Post  
Interested in Guitar, Piano or Musicianship lessons for you or your child? I am a qualified and friendly teacher with years of experience working in two convenient locations, Discovery Bay and Causeway Bay. I charge 300HKD for a half-hour class, and 500HKD for a full-hour class. Trial classes are 200 for half hour.

Offering beginner piano classes, beginner to advanced guitar classes, and I can also teach skills such as songwriting, improvisation, sight reading, singing and playing simultaneously, music theory and ear training.

These skills can be incorporated in instrument classes, or taken as dedicated classes focussing on specific skills (for example, a dedicated weekly songwriting class is available, or weekly music theory tutoring for school exams).

I have studied music at a university level and worked as a professional musician as a performer and composer, and in 2016 I was awarded the "One To Watch" Award for Outstanding Innovation in Music Composition and Performance. I am passionate about music and passionate about teaching, and I have ten years of experience teaching children, teens and adults various skills (guitar, sailing, English as second language).

If you are interested, please Whatsapp or SMS me at this number: +852 6950 8255

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint