Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic IB/GCSE Chemistry and Biology – Private Tutor (Read 1691 times)
Totosha

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

IB/GCSE Chemistry and Biology – Private Tutor
Apr 18th, 2018 at 2:32am
Print Post  
Hi there,

I graduated in 2014 from an international school in Hong Kong, with 44 out of 45 in the IB. I obtained 7s in HL Chemistry, HL Biology and SL English Literature, and have over 4 years experience tutoring GCSE and IB students in these subjects.

Since then, I have graduated from the University of Melbourne with a BSc in Microbiology and Immunology, and was awarded First Class Honours for a GPA of 3.9.

I enjoy sharing my passion for these subjects with my students and working with them to ensure they feel confident with the material. I like to keep my lessons engaging and interactive; often, it can be a lot of fun!

I encourage students to study smarter, rather than harder –I think that having a balanced lifestyle are so important for excelling academically. I am always happy to share my study tips, revision aids, and general advice.

Please send me a PM, or whatsapp me at 57216975, if you are interested.

I look forward to hearing from you Smiley

IP Logged

Priore22

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Re: IB/GCSE Chemistry and Biology – Private Tutor
Reply #1 - May 3rd, 2018 at 7:15am
Print Post  
Nice! My sister’s exams are near and she really needs help in chemistry. I am glad I came across this post, will definitely share it with her. She is also busy with her Mobile Bar Review Courses as she wishes to take law in future.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint