Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Part time, dogs and massage. (Read 2430 times)
Johned

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Part time, dogs and massage.
Mar 2nd, 2018 at 2:44am
Print Post  
I am looking for a partime helper. Must be able to look after to small dogs and must also be able to do a massage. Please do not reply if you can’t do both of these.

IP Logged

rexwongg

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Re: Part time, dogs and massage.
Reply #1 - Apr 8th, 2020 at 3:19pm
Print Post  
One night I was stressed out after a long day of work. I was also lonely. A quick search online showed a number of outcall ban massage services. I picked the one that had a classy webpage and showcased beautiful women. A quick phone call was all it took to set up my appointment. They told me my masseuse would be arriving in about an hour. In anticipation of her arrival, I tidied up my room, took a shower and ordered some champagne and flowers.

The masseuse arrived right on time. She was petite, with long hair and wore a stunning dress. She also carried a large bag with her massage supplies. She greeted me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I was pleasantly surprised to hear that she spoke great English. When she saw the champagne waiting next to the flowers, her eyes lit up. I took care of business first, handing her an envelope with cash in it to pay her hourly rate – which was very reasonable.

The Massage Experience

We immediately got down to business. I stripped down to my underwear and lay down on the bed. She removed her dress, revealing very sexy black lingerie. She took some oil from her bag and began rubbing it all over my back. Her hands were strong. She worked my back good and hard, not missing any of the sore spots. I became so relaxed by her massage that I didn’t notice she had taken her top off. She rubbed her breasts against my back. I had to suppress a giggle because her long hair tickled my.

After a good 15 minutes of working on my back, she had me roll over. She began sensually kissing my ears and neck. She worked her way down to my chest and stomach. Then, like she did to my back, she massaged my arms and legs. They felt like wet noodles afterwards from being so relaxed. I probably could’ve fallen asleep right then and there, that’s how relaxed I was.

The next part of the massage came the body-to-body rub. She placed her body over mine and gently pushed herself against me while nibbling on my

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint