Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Fraud ~bad agency~Kingsland Property Consultants (Read 912 times)
Sellerselizb

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Fraud ~bad agency~Kingsland Property Consultants
Dec 7th, 2017 at 6:14am
Print Post  
Dear DB landlords,

This is to remind you a very conning tricky agency- Kingsland Property Consultants(新城物業) in DB. The agent Teddy Cheung and CK Hall plotted to sell my flat in a price which is 15% lower than the actual value of my flat. Last year, they brought me a buyer and convinced me to sell my flat. They told me that someone and other agents from Midland and Landmaster.....all are saying that my flat has problem and not easy to sell a good price but they can reduce their commission in order to compensate the loss of my selling price. Therefore, I reduced 15% selling price and sold my flat in Siena and they only took me 5k commission. A year passed, one day I met my friend in street, he told me that he knew the buyer who was his neighbor. The buyer did plotted with Kingsland agents and offered them extra commission for buying my flat in a much lower price. When I learned that I was cheated. I was shocked. I want to share my  experience here to warn everyone in DB to be careful of this agency. Kingsland agents took lower commission from me to seduce me to sell my flat at a much lower price, but they took extra commission from the buyer. Besides this,  they have someone to spread rumor to other agents that my flat has problem so other agents did not want to sell my flat in a good price and Kingsland can take advantage of this.How shameful they are.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint