Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Seat behind the bus driver (Read 4932 times)
Ger
God Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Seat behind the bus driver
Mar 20th, 2017 at 10:05pm
Print Post  
Surprised by the enthusiasm kids display for this small seat.  Even more surprised at parents' willingness to park them there, inches from a wall, when a sudden braking of the bus could lead to a smashed face.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4330982/Toddler-flies-face-deck-window-b...

IP Logged

garmato
God Member

Re: Seat behind the bus driver
Reply #1 - May 2nd, 2017 at 12:23pm
Print Post  
Please ban that blue car driver from ever driving again. Very reckless driving to speed up and try to overtake the bus.

But yes, kids love to be in front, you've heard of that retarded game "calling shotgun". I'm thinking kids feel like they are driving the bus.

Comment section someone says it's time for seat belts on buses. Ain't nobody got time for that. But for the very front upper deck seat, that would be OK.

Oh, there are 100x worse bus accidents on the internet, people flying over passenger seats in a collision. Sometimes hilarious because it's so surreal.

IP Logged

Billy Poon

Forum for DB residents

Re: Seat behind the bus driver
Reply #2 - Jun 8th, 2017 at 1:52am
Print Post  
The blue car's driver is probably inconsiderate, but the bus is joining from a side street and should not expect drivers on the main road to give way, assuming there's no rule saying otherwise.

The seat behind the driver is always cramped and you can't see forward, it's one of the worst seat IMO (although I grew up dreaming of being a bus driver, and i did) Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint