Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Clonazepam (Rivotril) for sale (Read 11424 times)
8x

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Clonazepam (Rivotril) for sale
Jan 2nd, 2017 at 9:18am
Print Post  
Not sure which sub forum this goes so I'll post it here until I can figure it out.  I've got a brand new unopened bottle of Clonazepam 0.5mg tablets for sale. They were purchased to help with my wife's anxiety but she doesn't need them anymore. There are 50 tablets in the bottle which is sealed and unopened. Message me or text/call/whatsapp 9464 5246

IP Logged

twinkleberry

Re: Clonazepam (Rivotril) for sale
Reply #1 - Jan 2nd, 2017 at 11:10am
Print Post  
Frankly this is irresponsible posting this here. This stuff should only be dispensed on a Doctors prescription. Are you going to sell it to anyone who wants it? If they have an adverse reaction are you prepared to be sued?

Get real, it's great that your wife no longer needs it but return it to a pharmacy for proper disposal

IP Logged

wessa

Forum for DB residents

Reply #2 - Jan 2nd, 2017 at 1:45pm
Print Post  
How many do I need to take to fly like an eagle?
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

JojoS
God Member

Reply #3 - Jan 2nd, 2017 at 2:16pm
Print Post  
8x wrote on Jan 2nd, 2017 at 9:18am:
Not sure which sub forum this goes so I'll post it here until I can figure it out.  I've got a brand new unopened bottle of Clonazepam 0.5mg tablets for sale. They were purchased to help with my wife's anxiety but she doesn't need them anymore. There are 50 tablets in the bottle which is sealed and unopened. Message me or text/call/whatsapp 9464 5246

Not a good idea to try to sell an item like this online. Can lead to legal problems and much anxiety. Ironic!  Smiley

IP Logged

garmato
God Member

Reply #4 - Jan 6th, 2017 at 4:00pm
Print Post  
Wow, clonazepam is really dangerous. It's listed as one of the world's worst and most widely abused drugs.

Fleetwood Mac singer Stevie Nicks is a poster girl for clonazepam addiction. She said it ruined 8 years of her life, turned her into a zombie, and robbed her of having a child.

It works by lowering electrical activity in the brain but scientists still do not understand exactly what electrical activities it suppresses. If given to a patient suffering from epileptic seizures it brings the symptoms under control. But if given to someone else with a different problem it could cause an epileptic seizure.

Clonazepam is highly addictive. If taken for more than one month, it can lead to benzodiazepine withdrawal syndrone: elevated heart rate and blood pressure; insomnia; nightmare; hallucinations; anxiety; panic; weight loss; muscular spasms/cramps; seizures.

Those who become addicted or abuse benzos describe an initial sense of euphoria but ending in horrifying sense of anxiety and paralysis like sticking your tongue into an electric outlet or feeling that your brain was suddenly on fire.

Stevie Nicks described her 45-day hospital detox and rehab from the drug as if "somebody opened up a door and pushed me into hell".

Only going on such descriptions it does sound like this drug should be avoided as much as possible and only prescribed by a doctor under the strictest conditions.

https://www.cchrint.org/2011/06/02/americas-most-dangerous-pill-klonopin/

IP Logged

Ger
God Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #5 - Jan 6th, 2017 at 11:40pm
Print Post  
garmato - you are good at these questions.  How should out-of-date prescription drugs be disposed of?  In the UK it was possible to return them to the doctor who prescribed them and he [presumably] included them in his medical waste.  I've never tried to do that here and in the past have flushed them down the lavatory but I am better educated now.  Any ideas, garmato or anyone?

IP Logged

BH

Forum for DB residents

Reply #6 - Jan 7th, 2017 at 12:51am
Print Post  
Garmato

Again I can praise you enough. You are one walking encyclopaedia and an asset to this forum.

Thank you.

IP Logged

garmato
God Member

Reply #7 - Jan 10th, 2017 at 7:28am
Print Post  
Ger, as far as I can find, the government does not give any instruction nor guidelines to residents on how to dispose of medical waste. Regulations/guidelines only applies to hospitals, clinics, and businesses and termed "clinical waste" for which there is an arrangement via EPD for collection.

According to a LegCo session in 2013, this particular issue was raised and the response was that household medical waste is transported together with solid municipal waste to be dumped in landfills. Depends if you believe the explanation that this poses little risk to public and environment. In addition, medicine flushed down the toilet pose minimal risk as well because major sewage treatment plants are equipped with filters to eliminate bacteria even multiple-drug resistant strains.

http://www.info.gov.hk/gia/general/201306/19/P201306190393.htm

According to US FDA, medicines usually come with instructions on how to properly dispose of them. If no instructions are given, it is assumed they are safe to be disposed of in the trash.

If you feel conscious they suggest putting pills into a ziplock bag, add a bit of water and mix in anything unpalatable such as dirt, cat litter, or used coffee grounds and sealing it before disposal to prevent stray animals or homeless people from eating it.

http://www.fda.gov/drugs/resourcesforyou/consumers/buyingusingmedicinesafely/ens...

IP Logged

Ger
God Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #8 - Jan 10th, 2017 at 10:15am
Print Post  
garmato - thanks for your research.  I suppose if we think of the small quantity involved it may not be dangerous, but it's easy to become paranoid about flushing drugs on a large scale into the sea to be consumed by fish.  So my concerns were environmental rather than any danger posed by just dumping in landfill.

I may try asking the Health Centre when I am next in there if they will accept medicines back for disposal, but I am not too hopeful.  Like the plan to mix them with my coffee grounds and think I'll do that in future Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint