Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Looking for Dbay Employer . Employer's Relocation (Read 1513 times)
Regine

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Looking for Dbay Employer . Employer's Relocation
Dec 21st, 2016 at 4:46pm
Print Post  
Hi to  Dbay Employer's
        My name is Regina, married with 2 children, My Employer will relocate before end of March, I am looking for a nice and Have a Good Heart Employer, I been worked with them for more than 5 yrs.I took care 2 boys age turn 7 and 8 1/2 after 5 yrs, I'm doing the household chores and all around the house. I am willing to learn and follow the instruction, if anyone need Please don't be hesitate to call this number,, 98522645..Thank you..Have a Good Day...

IP Logged

Lieke

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Re: Looking for Dbay Employer . Employer's Relocation
Reply #1 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 2:55am
Print Post  
Hi Regina, you can come to our office in Wanchai. Maid For You agency. Our office hours are: Monday to Saturday 10am - 2pm and Sunday 10am - 5pm, the last interview taken 1/2 an hour before closing. Our Address is:
Office A2, 29th floor Morrison Plaza. 9 Morrison Hill Rd, Wanchai. The office is closer to Cause Way Bay MTR exit A.
The office phone number is: 2885 9558. See below for our advertisement.

MAID FOR YOU RECRUIT ✨📣✨

This week-end is a special one, we have a lot of families looking for finished contract or terminated due to relocation, financial problems, deceased helper. So we announce a 2 FOR 1 week-end Come with a friend and pay half of the advertising fee, 50HKD. No placement fee. Let's go Ladies !

British Family - 2 children with NB care experience, .
Australian Family - 3 children, good cook
Australian Family - 2 children, NB and Expat experience
British single mum - 2 children, needs a helper who can cook and meal plan
British Family
Pakistani Family - Toddler experience, no pork in the home.
French family - 2 children & a NB, Western and NB experience
AND MORE...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint