Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Chinese and English Tutoring (Read 1650 times)
estherbyfaith

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Chinese and English Tutoring
Sep 6th, 2016 at 8:09am
Print Post  
Good morning everyone!

I am a certified teacher in Hong Kong. I graduated with an English Language Teaching degree with Honours and also a Translation (Chinese and English) master's degree from the Chinese University of Hong Kong.

I have studied and worked in schools in Hong Kong, Australia and the U.K., as well as given tuition to students of all ages and ethnicities. I understand and cater very well to the needs of first and second language learners in Hong Kong.

My rates for one on one tuition are:
- $300 per 45 mins or $400 per hour for preschoolers, primary and secondary students
- $375 per 45 mins or $500 per hour for adults

Rates are negotiable if frequent or in pairs.
Lessons are tailor made depending on students' needs and requests. They can be short or long term lessons, including story-telling, playtime, art work, homework and exam help, practical language exposure, daily life conversations and professional business communications.
I also do translation and interpretation between Chinese and English. I have professionally worked for various international companies like Van Cleef and Arpels.

"Esther Hui is, in my opinion, a very good language teacher. She has experience at teaching at many levels from professional down to kindergarten. Her grasp of linguistics is evidenced by her post graduate studies, interest and understanding of different cultures, and continuous attention to self improvement and new linguistic developments. She is empathetic with those studying a foreign language, in my case Cantonese, and at the same time able to ensure progess is made. Her English accent is very good, probably a direct result of time spent in Scotland. I can reccomend her to anyone wishing to study Chinese or English."
Dr Richard Brown
Associate Director
School of Veterinary Medicine
City University of Hong Kong

If you want to learn Mandarin, Cantonese or English with me in your home, or have any translation and interpretation request, please feel free to inbox me on Facebook, email me via estherbyfaith@yahoo.com.hk or whatsapp me via 55092611 or 61992207.
Thank you very much for reading this!
Have an amazing day!!
Esther Smiley

IP Logged

estherbyfaith

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Re: Chinese and English Tutoring
Reply #1 - Feb 3rd, 2019 at 11:51am
Print Post  
My updated only contact number is 61992207. Thank you very much! Esther

IP Logged