Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Private Piano Tutor (Read 833 times)
Maxibillion

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Private Piano Tutor
Jun 13th, 2016 at 8:27am
Print Post  
Hello my fellow DBers, name is Max and I am fresh out of university. Looking to enter into full time piano teaching as music is my passion. Been playing the piano since I was 5 and have been in love with it ever since.

Whilst the title is piano tutor, I like to consider myself more as a friend rather than a teacher as I have found that to be the best way to connect with children. My goal as a piano tutor is to create that curiosity and appreciation for music/piano, but also to help them grow as an individual. Many of my current students have expressed that they have grown to appreciate music and the piano more, which makes me very happy to hear.

I have completed ABRSM Grade 8 for piano as well coming 1st place in multiple piano competitions in my high school (WIS). My piano master is a Beijing conservatory alumni and has been playing the piano for over 50 years. I will also be taking my piano diploma examination at the end of this year.

So if you're looking to learn the piano and in need of a tutor, whatsapp or call me up at 96704560.  Smiley
I prefer teaching children 5 years old and above. Can travel to home to teach. My rates are very affordable.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint