Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Mathematics, Physics and Computer Science Tutor (Read 995 times)
Chui Sir

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Mathematics, Physics and Computer Science Tutor
Sep 8th, 2017 at 9:35am
Print Post  
I am a private tutor specializing in mathematics, physics and computer science for public exams such as GCE A­-Level, GCSE, IBDP, IB MYP, AP, SAT and ACT.

With over 7 years of one-to-one teaching experience, I have taught students in Hong Kong and in prestigious boarding schools such as Concord College, Queen Ethelburga's College and Tonbridge School in UK and Milton Academy in USA.

Taught students from international schools in Hong Kong, such as German Swiss International School, Hong Kong International School, Singapore International School (Hong Kong) and Canadian International School of Hong Kong.

Taught undergraduate and graduate students from University of Hong Kong, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Cass Business School in UK and Harvey Mudd College in USA.

My students received offers from famous universities such as University of Cambridge, New York University, University of British Columbia and Nanyang Technological University.

I believe that deep understanding is crucial for success in public exams. My approach ensures that students are capable of applying the knowledge to exam questions confidently.

In addition to on-site tutoring, online tutoring is available via iOS and Android mobile devices.

Don't hesitate to email me at tutor.chuisir@gmail.com for further details.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint