Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Science and math tutoring from HK Math team member (Read 940 times)
YanYau

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Science and math tutoring from HK Math team member
Jun 26th, 2017 at 11:58am
Print Post  
Hi,

I am a Year 12 (Year 13 in September) student studying at Discovery College.

I was in the Hong Kong National Team for the International Junior Science Olympiad in 2015, receiving a Silver Medal; I was in the Hong Kong Team in the China Western Mathematics Invitation in 2016, also achieving a Silver Medal. In addition, I am also on the Hong Kong Alternate Team for the International Math Olympiad for 2 years in a row, in 2016 and 2017.

In terms of school, I am currently achieving a full score of 7 in Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry (all Higher Level).

I like maths and science because I think they are really beautiful subjects, and when I teach I will try my best to let my students understand why we do what we do, as opposed to resorting to memorization.

I'm looking for a tutoring job over the summer holidays, but also when the school year starts again. I am mainly looking to tutor mathematics for students Year 9 up, and sciences for students up to Year 11.

I am able to tutor in both English and Cantonese. Price is negotiable.

For inquiries please WhatsApp me at 61679575, or email me at yanyau.cheng@dc.edu.hk

Thanks,

Yan Yau Cheng

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint