Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic eggs in fusion (Read 5884 times)
fish22

Forum for DB residents

eggs in fusion
May 31st, 2017 at 2:34pm
Print Post  
better not to buy, after testing  no quality. I froze two rotten ones to submit to H&H dept  . disgusting...

IP Logged

Paul A

Forum for DB residents

Re: eggs in fusion
Reply #1 - May 31st, 2017 at 2:50pm
Print Post  
Were that Chinese or Thai ... or NZ?

IP Logged

fish22

Forum for DB residents

Reply #2 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 12:24am
Print Post  
Hi, Paul, They were Thai. KCF brand.

IP Logged

Paul A

Forum for DB residents

Reply #3 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 3:22am
Print Post  
Thailand is a huge exporter of eggs and poultry in general. I am surprised you got rotten ones as they are usually pretty good. 

I am always have trouble with Milk from Fusion . It often doesn't make the sell by date. In fact yesterday I bought fresh milk in BKK and brought it back with me as I did not trust the milk in my fridge as I had been away over a week. Sure enough, the milk in my fridge was not so good , even though it was in date.

You see the staff in Fusion inspecting all the eggs before they put them on display . But that will not insure what is inside . 

IP Logged

fish22

Forum for DB residents

Reply #4 - Jun 21st, 2017 at 1:39am
Print Post  
Hi, Paul, just saw your answer. yes, I agree with you that Thai eggs are quite good and this was my first time I got such bad quality. May be occasionally , may be they did not check, may be hot weather. The result was stomach ache for 2 days, really ( though I do not have stomach problems). As for milk or other grocery I never had problems. But I always check the expiry date on the milk and yogurts ( they like to put close to expiry to the front of the shelves. I dig there and choose the freshest.Lol)))So, you see? We are" lucky" in a different way)))

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint