Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic iHerb (Read 8424 times)
BH

Forum for DB residents

iHerb
Apr 6th, 2017 at 3:39pm
Print Post  
Just started buying my supplements from iHerb as it is significantly cheaper than buying from Just Green and Watsons. Don't take my word for it. Check it out and convince yourself.

Shipping from SF Express is free if you purchase more than HK$400plus.

If it is your first time you get US$5 off your first purchase.

Payment can be made through the usual Credit Cards or even Paypal.

If you do visit and intend to purchase, appreciate if you use the link below which I believe will also reward you with better discounts:

https://hk.iherb.com/specials/?rcode=LAW7902

IP Logged

Generic

Re: iHerb
Reply #1 - May 8th, 2017 at 4:56am
Print Post  
But deliveries take forever... from 4 to 6 weeks. I stop buying from them because of that, better to use Amazon that takes 4 to 6 days.

IP Logged

garmato
God Member

Reply #2 - May 8th, 2017 at 11:06am
Print Post  
This is just as I thought, whenever I see such posts, the links generate rewards for the person promoting it.

But it's not too bad. According to iHerbs, whenever someone uses the link with customer reference code, the buyer can get 5% discount, but the referrer will get 5% reward words. Accumulate $300 worth and they get either use it to buy products or "cash out".

https://hk.iherb.com/info/rewards

You could easily access the deals directly https://hk.iherb.com/specials/ without any code.

Problem is few people read the fine print. According to iHerb delivery may take anywhere from a few days to up to 6 weeks and that there is no tracking for shipment.

But ultimately, a lot of scientific papers have stated that these vitamins and supplements generally offer little to no benefits to health. It's mainly just marketing hype to sell useless products. I remember reading that to even have a tiny bit of an effect they must be consumed with food otherwise it just goes directly to your feces (like corn).

The best source of nutrients is still from food itself. So if you want health benefits, you can look up what nutrients certain foods contain and plan your diet around it. Often, greens like kale, broccoli, fruits like strawberries, blueberries, cranberries,  and salmon among a few are called super foods.

"Why vitamin pills don't work, and may be bad for you", Alex Riley, BBC, December 8, 2016

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20161208-why-vitamin-supplements-could-kill-you

IP Logged

blessing

Reply #3 - Jun 7th, 2017 at 6:30am
Print Post  
Actually, I've been shopping with iherb for about 6 years now.  The first time I bought from them, I was skeptical, so I ordered a small amount and had it shipped by post.  That is actually the slowest way with no tracking.  However, the shipment finally arrived in about 3-4 weeks.

Since then, I've been ordering and getting shipping with SFExpress free which arrives in 3-5 days.  Not bad for free shipping too.  Plus they have thousands of products, not just vitamins.  But, if you take vitamins, they are much cheaper than buying them here.

Just my opinion and experience.  Smiley

IP Logged

BH

Forum for DB residents

Reply #4 - Aug 4th, 2017 at 6:57am
Print Post  
Use this code and obtain an extra 5% off on top of whatever other discounts you get.

LAW7902

Thank you.

IP Logged

ethantim2308

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #5 - Sep 13th, 2017 at 6:43am
Print Post  
You should go to The Store! The prices are cheaper than iHerb. Moreover, they make a quick delivery. You will have your products the same day that you order them, so you won't have to wait.
They have a web site names "The Store" and a real shop on Cochrane St, Central.
You should go on their website!  Wink

IP Logged

hien

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #6 - Jan 3rd, 2019 at 9:06am
Print Post  
chào mọi người ḿnh là hiền đang sống tại việt nam
rất vui được gặp mọi người
ḿnh làm bên đồ gỗ giá kho bán các sản phẩm như giường, bàn ghế, tủ kệ....

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint