Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic im looking for a new job!!!! (Read 925 times)
outbacksunset

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

im looking for a new job!!!!
Mar 17th, 2017 at 7:30am
Print Post  
im a simple and happy person, 49 years old single mother.im working as domestic helper for almost 18 years most in asian country,here in hongkong almost 6 years as a helper with 3 employer.im a hardworking and dedicated in my job .and teachable person.my major job are looking after dogs.Cleaning, cooking and taking care of children as well.  My termination was surprising cause we don't have problem even i start working with them,they are good employer,treat me very well.It happens only when i took the boy to the epic land to have playgroup. He pooed and I change him his nappy in toilet. And its a struggle as he kicks me off, as my employer knew. just to protect him ,not to fall off, the changing table, i need to hold his leg and the same time cleaning his butt that goes beyond messy..That Time, Im not aware of other people around, and focus on the lad as he is angry and crying and shouting. I thought, it was over as I successfully change nappy and bring him back to the play group. And then , I thought it's just a normal day for me. At the end of the day, finishing the food for their dinner, I got ready to go home as Im live out.My Boss talk to me, and they were very upset, as someone from the play group text her telling that i Mishandled the child and pushing his leg to his face., I thought I put the child on the changing table , And Try to lift up the leg, so i can roll up the nappy into a ball with all the poo. And with that text, I was terminated,no further reason.I'm available for interview my no. is 67579681

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint