Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Mandarin Tutoring(Mandarin-Eng) - Native speaker (Read 12143 times)
Tinydragon

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Mandarin Tutoring(Mandarin-Eng) - Native speaker
Sep 23rd, 2015 at 2:10am
Print Post  

Mandarin tutor (Mandarin-English)- Native speaker

Hi I am native Mandarin Speaker with clear pronunciation and no dialect. My previous job in Mainland China was a speakerine at Radio station. With another 5 years working in FIE in Shanghai, I've well understood how important to communicate with people with clear and efficient Chinese. I have TEM-8 certificate.

I could tutor adult, kids with flexible schedule. You may bring your own textbook or i could provide some.
if you want to try how you like my class, i could give you a sample class for 20 mins, free

welcome perants let your kids pay me a visit, I have  3 years old kid on my own, Now they go to school and I love to teach some other kids! It will be Fun! 

Please contact or whats app : 56640522
I am around Green's

Ms. Kelly Cheung

Tutor specialty:

1. Character recognizing 辨识汉字: truly understand the root meaning of the Chinese characters and having a system to help students connect characters with their main meaning, for example: how to recognize certain characters when you see it during reading or test.

2. Recalling names in Mandarin with English based stories 生活常用场景事物中文名称:   help students recall the Chinese at vision in conversation. for example: how to remember the animals names in forest in Chinese... quite fun and easy for children

3. Reading/Writing coach 阅读/写作提高训练:  This is for senior level Chinese learners like teenagers or Adults. I have solid writing experiences and skills to coach students improve their writing or reading level, make it easier to grasp the main meaning of an articles, or draw a clear logical plan to complete a complicated essay, etc.

4. Writing practice 汉字读写/练习:  For those who already start Mandarin study at school and need extra polishing their patience and skills in writing characters and be able to get familiar with Characters.

IP Logged

Tinydragon

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Re: Mandarin Tutoring(Mandarin-Eng) - Native speaker
Reply #1 - Sep 23rd, 2015 at 2:11am
Print Post  
So far I still get 1-2 weekdays after school hour opening, and many morning class hours available.

For Adults and Kids, the teaching theory is a bit different.

People who has certain needs above please what's app me at 56640522   Thanks

IP Logged

Tinydragon

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #2 - Dec 8th, 2015 at 2:08pm
Print Post  
Hello everyone,

I have a few weekday morning opening for more students with or without mandarin basic.
if you are interested to study from Zero or improve your Chinese speaking, listening or reading.

My experience is to bring my student to some practical level to speak and listening Mandarin if given some time and focusing study.  For children, I care to protect their interest and curiosity to study a foreign language in stead of pour all the content on them. I give 20-30 minutes free trail.

My another strong point is to help student improve their writing ability. which is essential in all sorts of examinations.

Please what's app 56640522 Ms Kelly

IP Logged

Tinydragon

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #3 - May 12th, 2016 at 4:03am
Print Post  
Hello everyone, A few weekdays morning or after school hours are opening. Welcome to have a trail class with Ms Kelly. Fun way to learn Chinese speaking, writing and also homework support!

Group class maximum 3 students are available too!

IP Logged

Lolly

Reply #4 - May 13th, 2016 at 11:45am
Print Post  
Do you do classes for adults (complete beginner)?  If so are these group classes and available at evenings or weekends? 

If these options are available please let me know approximate costs.  Many Thanks.

IP Logged

Tinydragon

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #5 - Jun 11th, 2016 at 7:45am
Print Post  
Hi Lolly,

sorry for the late reply...

So far I have some adults students are following my lessons quite well with zero starting, all the classes are one to one at present. But if you have some friend that you want to take lessons together with me. You are welcomed to set a time with me and have a trail. My system is designed specially for beginners to reach junior level efficiently with a few months intensive classes.

IP Logged

Tinydragon

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #6 - Jul 25th, 2016 at 7:15am
Print Post  
Hello, I am just back from a short holiday and now I am ready to start some private or group mandarin class, especially for adults, speaking and listening oriented. My plan is intensive class, at least 3 hours per week, after 3 -4 weeks, my class can bring you to daily life conversational level from zero basic. I have proven experience on this task. My system will give my student a friendly, relatively easy and fun way to approach Mandarin language yet very practical and useful in communication.

Anyone who is interested to work with me on this target, please what's app me at 5664 0522, 30 minutes trail class available.

« Last Edit: Jul 25th, 2016 at 1:00pm by Tinydragon »  

IP Logged

Tinydragon

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #7 - Aug 29th, 2016 at 8:11pm
Print Post  
Welcome back to school Smiley

Ms Kelly's Mandarin tutor class is back too!

By studying together, What we can do:

For school students

* Help school student build up systematic mandarin speaking/ listening/conversational level through extensively studying dialogs.
通过学习典型对话,建立简洁流畅的中文对话听说模式

*Connect and review vocabulary for improving speaking/listening according to school book requests.   
系统跟进学校课本的词汇学习,并且融会贯通帮助记忆

*Help with homework and writing assignment with on-site practice, advice and efficient methods
从课外练习的角度,实地监控和帮助提高中文写作和作业的完成情况。改善作业后的知识掌握和词汇记忆。 

There are a few weekdays after-school hour are opeing now.

For adults who has or has no mandarin speaking basic

Through my original developed typical daily life dialog and some unique English-Chinese connecting vocabulary system, we could help you reach conversational level after some amount of intensive studying. 2-3 hours per week, dialogs, Q&A, vocabulary listening and speaking practice. I have many students who study with me for 3-6 months with satisfying progress.

I have some weekday morning opening time.

For Both adult and school students, If you want a trail class (30mins) Please what's app at 56640522 Ms Kelly

Thanks  Smiley

IP Logged

Tinydragon

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #8 - Sep 9th, 2016 at 2:29pm
Print Post  
Dear all

at present my weekday available time slot is

Mon-Fri  morning 9:00-11:00

Afternoon:

Monday: 15:00- 16:30

Tuesday: 17:00-18:00

Thursday: whole afternoon

Friday: 17:00 - 18:00

Trail class available, Welcome to what's app at 56640522 if you need any tutoring or guidance in studying mandarin.  Cheers

IP Logged

Tinydragon

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #9 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 8:25pm
Print Post  
Hello all, welcome to join us for initiate or advanced Mandarin study Smiley

Available time slot update: by 23 Sept 2016

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday morning 9:00-11:00

Afternoon:

Monday: 15:00- 16:30

Tuesday: 17:00-18:00

Friday: 17:00 - 18:00

IP Logged

Tinydragon

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #10 - Jan 4th, 2017 at 11:36am
Print Post  
Happy New year 2017 Everyone!

For beginning of this year, I have a few weekday morning open for adults or kids who wants to learn or strength their mandarin speaking and listening. for new beginners and who wants improval, efficient result can be expected!

please what's app 56640522  Ms Kelly

IP Logged

Tinydragon

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #11 - Feb 26th, 2017 at 4:00pm
Print Post  
A few weekday morning available from now on, adults or school students are welcomed if you want to give a try on a Mandarin-learning fast track.

what's app 56640522 Ms Kelly

IP Logged

Tinydragon

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #12 - Aug 8th, 2017 at 1:22am
Print Post  
Welcome back!

I wish everyone had a wonderful holiday! Ms Kelly's mandarin class is opened again! Welcome adults, students who want some extra help in mandarin studying, we have a relatively fun and efficient way to learn this cultural, profound and useful language. a few weekday morning is free to book now!
WHAT'S APP AT 56640522  Smiley

IP Logged

Tinydragon

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #13 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 1:10pm
Print Post  
For the new school year, Ms Kelly's mandarin class has an newly opening afternoon on every Tuesday! I can help students study,revise,reinforce various mandarin lessons from school, all level of LB, HSK... 5 years experience in mandarin teaching in HK and previously 10 years in China, What's app 56640522 for details.

IP Logged

Tinydragon

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #14 - Mar 3rd, 2018 at 7:27am
Print Post  
Kung Hei Fat Choi!  Ms Kelly's mandarin classroom is on!

We are back from holidays! Thanks every of my lovely students making great efforts in Mandarin studying! We will achieve even more in New year2018!

祝大家新年新进步!

From March, I will have a few new time slots available on weekday afternoon! Welcome adults, children who wants to start or continue their Mandarin study to discover a new study system which can bring you inspiration, fun,challenge and also can lead you understand more  profound oriental culture.

We also have after school homework group available, maximum 3-4 students. efficient and with reinforce revise.

Please what's app at 5664 0522 for details.

IP Logged

Tinydragon

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #15 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 2:16am
Print Post  
Hi Everyone
Great holiday! Ms Kelly’s mandarin class is opened for new school year Cheesy our class is designed for

1. school students, assisting school lesson, exams, Ib preparation,  advanced speaking and writing.

2. Adults student for daily mandarine speaking, business / professional communication, culture exploration.

3. Homework group available for 6-14 years old students. To be scheduled.

What’s app at 56640522 For further questions Smiley

IP Logged

Tinydragon

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #16 - Sep 30th, 2018 at 1:55am
Print Post  
10 years mandarin teaching experiences, specializing in IB, HSK and other major mandarin exams. can provide special training in oral conversation, writing and certain reading reinforcement.   

Recently available in a few weekdays morning. what's app for details Smiley

IP Logged

Tinydragon

Forum for Discovery Bay
residents

Reply #17 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 9:46am
Print Post  
Hi Dear dear discoverybay residents Smiley

This is Kelly, I am a licensed mandarin tutor who has enjoyed helping in   mandarin studying for you and your lovely children in the past 7 years. It is such an honour and pleasure! In 2019, we relocated to France and had to say Goodbye to sweet sweet DB, which in future we are still planning to come back(a lot Smiley for holidays once this covid-19 crisis goes away!!  Our kids are counting on it! they miss their friends and aunties! !

I am still conducting online mandarin tutoring for adults and students. now I am opening to students from all countries. Thanks to skype, zoom, dingding, etc Smiley  I like to see different lovely faces from my screen with great efforts to study mandarin and help by all means to make mandarin speaking and writing easier and fun. 

I am experienced in supporting in IB, HSK and HK international school schemes. i have opening hours from 16:30 - 19:30 hk time on some weekdays.  i also have unique system to help new beginners start to speak mandarin and engaging daily conversation shortly after 4-8 weeks regular classes. if you are interested for a 20 minutes trail, please contact me at what's app
my number is +33 769053012
or my email: cally.zhang@gmail.com   

let's start some fun online studying on your journey to know a language which covers 30-40% population and market in near future.

cheers Cheesy

Welcome to Ms Kelly's online mandarin classroom  Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint